Manu Park is a place where dreams come true. Set in protected native bush, it features wide-open spaces, stunning surroundings and generous sections where you can build your home to your own unique specifications. Taking its name from the Maori word for bird, Manu Park is right on the doorstep of the Nga Manu nature reserve. It’s also a stone’s throw from Waikanae’s excellent schools and amenities, minutes from the beach and under an hour from Wellington.
- Stunning views towards Hemi Matenga Reserve and the Tararua foothills
- Nga Manu nature reserve and bird sanctuary right on your doorstep
- Near to wetlands, Waikanae River walk and cycleways, and Kapiti Island
- Short drive from Waikanae Beach, swimming pool, golf course and town centre
- An easy to commute to Wellington on new motorways
Something for everyone
Stage 3B available now – only 10 lots left.
30 years experience
We’ve been developing sections for communities on the Kapiti Coast and Wellington region for over 30 years. We know what it takes to unlock the potential in land. We are putting all our experience and expertise into making Manu Park somewhere you’ll be proud to put down roots, all the time remaining sensitive to the natural surroundings.